Some good stuff for sale.

RUQWKNF

KEEPER OF SECRETS
Staff member
Haven't done this in awhile but here goes.

Dual console gauge pod, for 2 1/16" gauges, painted the correct interior blue. $35.00 shipped. Excellent condition.

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00677.jpg

Caspers Electronics knock gauge, highly sought after black face black ring with power six, 2 1/16", lense is clear no scratches. No instructions. $55.00 shipped

DSC00673.jpg

Z-series Autometer 2 1/16" boost, perfect bezel ring, no scratches to lense. $35.00 shipped

DSC00668.jpg

Single 2 5/8" A-pillar gauge pod painted the correct interior blue. Two holes were drilled into it to install it, came with my car. Other than that, it's in excellent condition. I will either sell it by itself for $30.00 shipped, or you get your choice of either a Sport Comp 30-0-30psi boost, or Pro Comp Ultra Lite 30-0-30psi boost gauge for $65.00 shipped. Sport Comp boost gauge by itself $35.00 shipped. Ultra Lite boost gauge by itself $40.00 shipped.

DSC00649.jpg

DSC00655.jpg

DSC00651.jpg

86-87 Concert Sound 2 Am/Fm Cassette radio with EQ. Radio was in my car when purchased. All functions worked, including all cassette features at time of removal. Faceplate is in very good condition and was re-conditioned by Kirban 3-23-06. $95.00

DSC00645.jpg

DSC00648.jpg

I will accept Money Orders or PayPal. Please reply to this post, PM or email direct. prubioru2@sbcglobal.net
If these parts do not sell before the Nats, I will take them with me for sale at the Nationals. I'll be pitted close to the Hartlines and Dave Fiscus over at the Circus tent. :D

First come first served and Thanks for viewing.

Patrick

No problem Tom, I gotcha down as 2nd inline on the Knock gauge.
I'll let you know.
Sales pending on the a-pillar pod with one of the boost gauges and the knock gauge.

Thanks everyone.

Patrick

I willl take both gauge holders, the Knock gauge, and the Pro Comp 30-30 if they are still available.

Regards,
Lance

Hi Lance.

This is Patrick (RUQWKNF) replying from my buddy Dave's computer. I will let you and the others know status of the parts once I get back home later tonight.
Thanks

Patrick

Update.

Knock gauge sold to BOOSTEDGNs.
Thanks Alan, I'll get it sent out tomorrow.

Sale pending/awaiting payment on radio & single pillar pod with Pro Comp black boost gauge.
The rest is still available.

Thanks for viewing and the purchases.

Patrick

Patrick,

Is the blue dual console gauge holder still available?

Thanks
John Martin
1986 Buick T-type
10.16 @ 131.92
6.45 @ 106.8

gauge pods...

R they actually 2 dual gauge holders ur selling for $35 ?? If so I'll take them both if Spooled231 doesn't buy the blue 1. Let me know how much 4 the gray 1 then. Thanks !!

I'll take the Auto Meter 35psi boost gauge. Can PayPal money ASAP (or your prefered method).

Sent PM.

Update #2

Just got home from Cincy, here's update #2.

- Radio is sold to SPTLSS1.

- Sales pending/awaiting money on single a-pillar pod with black 30-0-30 boost gauge.

- Sale pending/awaiting money on Z-series 0-35psi boost gauge.

Parts still available.

- Still have 1 each dual console gauge holder painted in correct interior blue color for blue interiors. lhbarrett (Lance) is 1st in line, Spooled231 (John) is 2nd and 1BADTT is 3rd. $35.00 shipped.
DSC00679.jpg

- 1 each Autometer 2 5/8" Ultra Lite silver on silver mechanical 30-0-30psi boost gauge is still available. New price $30.00 shipped. I do not have fittings or tubing for this gauge is reason for lowering price.
DSC00651.jpg

New item added to list.

- Autometer 2 1/16" Mechanical Oil Pressure gauge #3321. Excellent lense and bezel ring. It was in my car when I purchased it. I swapped it for an electrical version. All fittings and light bulb and socket included, does not include copper tubing or ferule fitting. Should be available at all Autozones. New from Jegs is $40.99, I'll take $35.00 shipped.
DSC00682.jpg

Thanks for viewing and thanks to those who have purchased.

Patrick

Not to highjack your thread bro but i have the same knock guage that i want to sale guys if you want it pm me what I really want is to trade the guage for the casper knock senser that beeps

Update #3

Parts sold.

Knock gauge shipped out, tracking info PMd to BOOSTEDGNs. Thank Alan.

Radio shipped out, tracking info PMd to SPTLSS1. Thanks Phil.

Sport comp boost gauge sold to JimG. Will ship as soon as possible.

Z-series boost gauge sold to Banning. Will ship as soon as possible.

Parts still available.

Ultra Lite boost gauge. $30.00 shipped.

Single 2 5/8" A-pillar mount pod, painted interior blue $30.00 shipped.

Sport Comp Oil Pressure gauge. $35.00 shipped.

Waiting for a response from lhbarrett on the dual console gauge pod. Spooled231 is still #2 and 1BADTT is #3. I feel it only fair to give people one day to respond as some folks don't have access to a computer at work, or either can't log on during business hours. I will keep you guys posted.

Thanks for viewing, and thanks to those who purchased.

Patrick

Update #3

Ok, here we go.

Sport Comp boost gauge is shipping Wed. I will PM tracking info later that afternoon. Thanks Jim.

Z-series boost gauge should ship Thursday. I will PM tracking info that afternoon. Thanks Banning.

Sale pending/awaiting money on 2 5/8" Ultra Lite boost gauge, Single 2 5/8" gauge pod and dual console gauge holder.

Parts still available

Sport Comp 2 1/16" mechanical oil pressure gauge. $35.00 shipped.

DSC00682.jpg

New Parts Added!!!

SX Fuel filter with -10 An inlet fitting and -8 outlet fitting. Filter inside needs to be changed and inside needs to be cleaned up before running again. Body is slightly scuffed up, but when cleaned up and with a new filter, I wouldn't hesitate to run it on my own car if I had a need for it. $30.00 shipped.

SXfuelfilterwithfittings.jpg

One Maximum Effort 8 position thumb wheel chip. I ran this chip in my old Limited back in '98. Positions 1-7 are adjustable, position 0 is security mode. 24* timing, race chip burned for 55# Delphi or Siemens Low Impedance injectors. It is in good condition, wires are intact, no signs of chaffing on any of the wires. $65.00 shipped.

ME1.jpg

ME2.jpg

Thanks for viewing and Thanks to those who have purchased.

Patrick

Update #4

Parts sold

Ultra lite boost gauge, single a-pillar pod and dual console pod sold to lhbarrett. I will ship the parts out tomorrow and PM you the tracking info later tomorrow evening. Thanks Lance.

Tracking info PMd to JimG on Sport Comp 2 5/8" boost gauge. Thanks Jim.

Z-series boost gauge shipping tomorrow, I will PM tracking info tomorrow evening. Thanks Banning.

Parts still available

Sport Comp 2 1/16" oil pressure gauge. $35.00 shipped.

DSC00682.jpg

SX Fuel filter with fittings. New price $25.00 shipped.

SXfuelfilterwithfittings.jpg

One each, Maximum Effort 8 position thumb wheel race chip. New price $50.00 shipped.

ME1.jpg

ME2.jpg

Thanks for viewing, and Thanks to those who have purchased.

Patrick