some general issues

84buickregal

kno its been a while but i finally got a chance to get back into my car.
got a few new questions & some old issues that still need to be resolved.

1. do you know where the defogger timer relay & blower motor resistor are located on a buick turbo regal or a n/a regal?
2. How hard is it to do the body mounts on a Gbody car?

+boost gauge works, thanx.
- I checked the wiper fuse (25 amp) and H-A/C fuse (25 amp), both are good & the wipers & H-A/C still dont work. When the car is running & i turn the heat on it hisses but the fan doesnt come on and blow. Any ideas?

-My power windows arent working, I tried brand new switches and they still dont work. When i use a battery box & jump the motor the windows do go up and down. Any ideas?

Body mounts are not hard at all. Take all the bolts out, raise the body to swap the top ones, put all back together. Try not to push the body off to one side. It is pretty easy to get the body offset of the frame, and if you go to larger tires, you could rub on one side, and have 2" clearance on the other. :)

With the heat and AC, verify the vacuum lines/switch under the dash is all connected and good to go. There are vac lines that run from underhood to underdash to actuate the heat/ac, etc selector.

Window motors: if fuse is good, switches are new, check the grounds and trace the wires. May have a cut/pinch somewhere.