Dibaia2010nov287.jpg

Dibaia2010nov239.jpg

Dibaia2010nov110.jpg

Dibaia2010nov165.jpg

Dibaia2010nov194.jpg

Dibaia2010nov020.jpg

Dibaia2010nov060.jpg

Dibaia2010nov271.jpg

Very cool pics. Looks like fun. That ski resort looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Very cool pics. Looks like fun. That ski resort looks awesome. Thanks for sharing.

Don't be fooled by the way it looks. I Spent 4 months there and that country is a **** hole. That country is a major hub for money transfers for terrorist organizations. Did you know the military still recieves hazard pay for being in that country..

Don't be fooled by the way it looks. I Spent 4 months there and that country is a **** hole. That country is a major hub for money transfers for terrorist organizations. Did you know the military still recieves hazard pay for being in that country..

Yep! ;) Good times can be had there, although a little unnerving travelling around. Makes you a little nervous...

I was there last year and I thought it was nice.
I designed the air compressors that are used for the water fountain.

Damn.... ive always wanted to go there. They have the biggest of everything there. The Dubai mall is one of the largest in the world, puts the mall of america in bloomington minnesota to shame.

Someday.....

No chit huh? Never know it was such a chithole nor did I know they had a mall bigger then the mall of America. Would still like to travel there some day.

I guess its like a lot of resorts, if u stray too far ur just asken for trouble.

I went and watched a movie while i was there. Man that was a weird feeling for sure.

Forgot, Dubai's big mall also has the indoor snow ski park. That thing was awesome! Will have to try to find my deployment pics from there.

Dubai was selected instead of the U.S.A.. for the soccer world cup games in 2022.....:confused:.go figure. Russia was selected over England for 2018. :frown:

Spent 19 days there in 90-91 during Desert Storm/Shield....would not go back even if it involved a paycheck!!

Dubai was selected instead of the U.S.A.. for the soccer world cup games in 2022.....:confused:.go figure. Russia was selected over England for 2018. :frown:

Actually Qatar got the 2022 soccer world cup, not Dubai.