Some Advice for a Newbie.

Riviturbo

Slightly Demented
Hey Everyone, I have this on another forum too but you can never get too much info. I have a 1983 Riviera T-Type. I tried to sell the car forever(I bought it to save it from the crusher). I had no luck at all. I've been staring at it for 8 months and I really dig the lines. To be honest I'm starting to dig everything about it except for the fwd. This is the only thing killing it for me. So here is the question... FWD to RWD conversion. Has it been done? Can it be done? Should it be done?
Good: I already have the car, I have alot of tools and a welder and I can even use some of them, Time is not a factor, The wife said OK as long as I don't bid on any more cars.
Bad: I'm broke, I'm not sure where to start, There seems to be very limited info on Rivera turbos, I'm not that bright.
Any help, comments or suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance, Brian

I would bring it to the scrap yard! It should be worth about $175 in metal.. If you attempt that project your looking at tons of cash, Just buy something done already for half the cost of doing it yourself!

Either drive it as is or get rid of it.. I would personally think it would be a waste of your time an you would eventually lose interest in it anyways an it will take some cash just to start this. Too many variants involved in this to even do it.