Solid roller lifters

TURBOWNER

INDY V6
Does anyone know what part number solid roller lifter is used in the stage II block. I'm pretty sure it is the same as a small block chevy, but lost my notes and reciept! I need to be positive, so give me a hand..thanks

Its the same diameter as a SBC at .842 as stated , but depending on the type of lifter you use they may need to be offset. Basically if it is a short lifter either a centered or offset may be used. If it a tall or hi-seat lifter they will all need to be offset to the right which is unlike a SBC. If your looking to save some money I can fix you up with a real nice used set. Send me a PM if intrested. Mike:cool:

thanks for that, guys. i was hoping to order a set of hydraulic rollers for it thinking there was only one option or "part number". looks like i will just have to remove the solid ones and order off of their dimensions and offsets. was looking for an easier route! thanks again.

I have a set for sale- all in very good condition- make me an offer-Matt 347-680-8642.

thanks for that, guys. i was hoping to order a set of hydraulic rollers for it thinking there was only one option or "part number". looks like i will just have to remove the solid ones and order off of their dimensions and offsets. was looking for an easier route! thanks again.

Hey Bill,

I just put hydraulic lifters and cam in my stage 2 engine... You probably already know this, but you can't get them offset at all. I had to clearance my pushrod holes just a bit to make them work. Also, I went with the comp lifters, but a lot of people on here recommend going with another brand....dang it, I can't remember the name right now:confused: I think Morel is what others recommend.