Sold the Turbonetics 88mm and bought this...

its2qik

Bullseye 83mm

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 273
Holy batwing batman!!!! looks nice... I wonder how the two will compare in spool and topend... what did you max out with, with the 88mm?

lol the batmowheel...i still cant tell of its a gimmick or if it actually does anything helpfull

aircraft_ge90.jpg
looks a little similar as far as the blade design goes? who sell it and what is the pn?

That's a sexy beast right there... Anxiously awaiting results...

This turbo will make just as much horsepower if not more than the Turdbonetics 88mm. The compressor wheel in that turbo was old school technology. I'm expecting about 500rpm better in spool up, maybe more. This compressor wheel is billet and much, much lighter than the cast compressor, not to mention is 5mm shorter tip to tip. Also, the turbine wheel in this new one is a bit smaller than the Turdbonetics turbo. New school technology, lighter wheels on both sides, should make the car more responsive down low.

How much hp is it rated at?

Cal, that's a good question. I don't know what the actual rating is. I do know that I have a friend of mine with a Mustang that weighs 3200lb, small solid roller, 331ci, t400 trans, 3.27 gear, etc... Last fall with this same basic turbo he went 8.30@170mph with a 1.40 60ft. So, this thing will make some serious steam. Mine is t-6 hotside w/1.10 a/r. His is a 1.32 a/r. Mine has an 83mm turbine wheel, while his has an 87mm turbine. You can get up to a 96mm turbine in the t-6 hotside. In a t-4 87mm is the biggest you can go on the turbine.

Lookin good Preacher man. If you will be at autorama we will see you there on Friday. That turbo will beat the winter bla's.