Sold my GN...

GNSteve

EFI Unlimited #4
Hi all,

Finally sold the GN tonight. Her new owner is Derek Takahashi. I told him about our little group here, and he should be visiting shortly. Please show him all the "aloha" you've shown me over the past 5 years.
I'm glad to have met most of you at our "get-togethers" and talks over the 'net. You guys are great, and made my experience of owning a GN even more memorable. I wish you guys all the best.
I'll probably stop in now and then, (like Chris) but I won't be around that much. :D
So, much mahalos for all the hospitality, but it's time to go.:(

Steve

Carless for now...
:eek:

Glad you sold her Steve... I assume you got your asking price...

see you on the road...

Rob

Hey Steve,

Oh. Yes. You better come to our Get togethers.(At lease once in a wile) You was the first guy to come up to the plate and meet someone. (Me):) I remember our 1st. Anna Miller's meeting. You made me a "Alcoholic" :D You're a good bud appreciate your friendship over the years.:) (Has it being 5 years?) :eek: Don't want to lose a friend like you.:( So keep in touch. And? What's replacing the GN???

Guy

Rob,

Yeah, I got what I was asking. I'll keep my eyes open for you out there. If I don't see you, I'll assume you're at South Seas.:D

Guy,

Making friends like you really made owning a Buick special. I remember those times when you were just getting started on the "serious" path. You've come a LONG way, bro. Of course, you probably could've bought another car with all the $$$ you spent on mods.:D
I'll drop in now and then, and I still got your phone#, too.
As for my "new" ride, I'm not sure yet. I'm looking at a Vette, 2005 Mustang, or maybe GTO. Not sure yet.
Take care, I'll be around.

Steve

Steve,

Congrats on selling the car. I'm curious to see what you get next.
GTO, GTO, GTO or Mustang, Mustang, Mustang ;)

Hey Steve,

Its been great to have met you, don't be a stranger, good luck on your next project, take care bud.

Mahalo,
Joseph C.

Thanks Joe! It was nice to have met you also. Hope things go well in your Turbo Buick future!

I wouldn't mind a Z06, but it's a little more than I want to spend right now. Maybe a used one?
I like the GTO, but I can't see paying high 30's for a Pontiac.:rolleyes:
I *really* like the looks of the 2005 Mustang GT. Have to wait 'til it comes out, probably in September/October.
We'll see.
Thanks for all the kind words, guys!

Steve

Keep in touch!

Steve,

I hope you will still come to our get togethers just to talk story and enjoy each others company. I'm sad to see you sold your GN but I guess it went to a good home!!! :( :( :(
We all have to move on in life and take care of our families. I guess since I am now a part of PHNSY I'll be seeing you around once in awhile on the boats. Let us know what you buy for your next car.
One day I hope to get a pristine 350HP 66 Chevy II SS. I had one way back in 1975 but gave it back to a fellow shipyarder who was the original owner because the engine went south and the car was starting to rust just sitting out in the weather but covered up.

Gay,

Hopefully I'll be seeing you around the yard. As for the GN, I decided I had my fun, and it was time to move on to other things.
I'm a car enthusiast, and I'd like to enjoy as many as I can before I "check out".:D
I've owned 2 Camaros, a Mustang, and the GN so far. I'd like to own a Vette someday, too.
I'll be around. Hope to see you soon.

Steve