Sold my Car, Parts for Sale... Look Pics.. Intake, emblems, interior, etc.

National Newb

Sold my car, unfortunately not for what it was worth, so here goes the rest of the spare parts I have to make up some of the difference...

Guys on this board were always very helpful throughout my ownership of this car, a good group of people, so parts come here first before ebay...

feel free to make reasonable offers, otherwise its off to ebay....

All prices do not include shipping....... Dont ask for the same price shipped... people live all over the place... you pay final agreed price for part AND actual shipping cost.

Money Orders ship right away, personal check held to clear. Paypal gift is fine too.. or add 3%... Check my feedback on ebay if you want.... "nycphooey"

GM Steel Drums $25

Third Brake Light $30.00

Window Regulators (bought as spares) $ 30.00 for what you see

Soft Seal Trunk Weatherstrip - $25.00 )

T-Top interior trim.... $150.00 for the lot.... will not break up...

Both clusters have speedo's that appear to work... spin the back and the needle moves fine... unable to verify the condition of the electronics..... unless you know how .....will throw on a drill tomorrow to verify clocks work...

Cluster -2,400 miles - $65.00

I am located in queens new york... 11385 ... feel free to check UPS.com / USPS.com ... you will pay actual shipping cost only... or local pickup is fine too....

What are you asking for the instrument cluster to Phoenix AZ 85014, please?

Second for weather stripping if its t-top, how much for the metal t-top pieces(pictures 35,36)

I would be interested in the 4x,xxx ins cluster if it is all in working order and pending price.

I will take Gtech, for 135 plus 11 bucks usps medium priority box, 4 bucks paypal, so 150 total should getr done. If that rocks your world let me know to paypal it, and its good to go, Rob

OvaBoost said:
How much for the T top plastic and the Gtech to 11788?

I'll take the GTECH. I will pass on the t top trim.

PM me with price with shipping and your Paypal.

Thanks,
Bill