SOCAL Noob, hello guys/gals

the recent owner of a monster 87 T-type located in san diego would love to get together with some local member and learn some new things about my vehicle maybe gets some one on one time thanks and cant wait to meet some new people.

Currently Eastlake san diego

OK,

Lou Czarnota is your guy, he's in Lake Forest, California. 949.378.1590

Wanna go fast and have a reliable car? Wanna have a reliable car and go fast?

Go see Lou. If it's monster car from So Cal, he probably touched it at one point or another. However, listening is an admirable trait.......

IF YOU'RE SHIT AINT RIGHT, HE'LL TELL YOU SO. STRAIGHT UP. DON'T BE OFFENDED. JUST LISTEN.

Enough said.

Last edited:
OK,

Lou Czarnota is your guy, he's in Lake Forest, California. 949.378.1590

Wanna go fast and have a reliable car? Wanna have a reliable car and go fast?

Go see Lou. If it's monster car from So Cal, he probably touched it at one point or another. However, listening is an admirable trait.......

IF YOU'RE SHIT AINT RIGHT, HE'LL TELL YOU SO. STRAIGHT UP. DON'T BE OFFENDED. JUST LISTEN.

Enough said.
much appreciated ill reach out maybe this weekend i have it all off and need some hellp with a prolooger and a fuel gauge lol so anything would help, by the way the car i bought was the one gn junkie was selling

I would never act as if I knew the car, however, in your area, Lou is the man.

Don't be fooled by those that say you need this and that expensive bolt on to make what you already have to make it all work.

Go to the guy (Lou) in your area and see what you have. It might be a great combo. It might be just a bit off, who knows?

Are you the guy that doesn't and will never need his guidance and assistance?

I'm not trying to crap on your parade, I'm just trying to save you some really expensive grief.

I would never act as if I knew the car, however, in your area, Lou is the man.

Don't be fooled by those that say you need this and that expensive bolt on to make what you already have to make it all work.

Go to the guy (Lou) in your area and see what you have. It might be a great combo. It might be just a bit off, who knows?

Are you the guy that doesn't and will never need his guidance and assistance?

I'm not trying to crap on your parade, I'm just trying to save you some really expensive grief.
no no im always open to help and advice especially since im new to ownership of a turbo regal and i love this car so i want it to run smooth and long so im open to meeting lou and asking for his advice and doing my best to adhere to it .... do i seem like im arrogant? i dont mean to offend im just wondering

no no im always open to help and advice especially since im new to ownership of a turbo regal and i love this car so i want it to run smooth and long so im open to meeting lou and asking for his advice and doing my best to adhere to it .... do i seem like im arrogant? i dont mean to offend im just wondering

You don't seem arrogant at all, you sound sincere.

I'm in San Diego and have been playing with these cars for a few decades. If you need some help let me know.

Neal
Cool cool is love to get together and ask if you would check the car out let me know how to work some things and check it out for me