SoCal guys near Torrance CA

mr go fast

Ill be taking a trip down to Torrance for Thanksgiving. Is there anything happening that weekend? This will be my first long trip in the GN. I have already driven it 1500 miles since I bought it.

Manny

Not that I know of in Torrance, but in near-by Huntington Beach, a very early car cruise at Donut Derelicts, corner of Magnolia & Adams, from about 6:00 A.M. until about 8:00 A.M. Generally about 100 cars, sometimes a few turboBuicks. 405 south, right on Magnolia, about 5 miles down on the left hand side. Also might want to try:
SoCalCarCulture for any closer shows.

Not that I know of in Torrance, but in near-by Huntington Beach, a very early car cruise at Donut Derelicts, corner of Magnolia & Adams, from about 6:00 A.M. until about 8:00 A.M. Generally about 100 cars, sometimes a few turboBuicks. 405 south, right on Magnolia, about 5 miles down on the left hand side. Also might want to try:
SoCalCarCulture for any closer shows.

6AM :eek: I wonder if Lous shop is open on Friday. I would love to have him look at my car and see if he see anything needed.

I feel certain that if you give Lou some lead time and make an appointment he will probably make himself available to check out your car. He is generally open on Fridays, maybe not at 6:00 A.M., although, on second thought, he is as old as I am, he does not need any sleep.

Lous always open, he'd be more than happy to see your car, He opens Mon - Fri 5am and Saturday and Sundays at 6am.
Tell him the Pizza man sent you.

Turkey day getting close. I will be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday and then driving back on Sunday. Anyone got anything going on?

$hit, I would meet up, i got TG at moms in Lake Elsinore, but Torrance and HB are my old stomping grounds, problem is, I just got the GN prepped up for smog next week, tags expired. But for future meats or just to meet up with a bunch of you, keep me in the loop, I live in Santa Maria and work in Ventura, so If anyone around these areas, let me know. I'm almost done with a nice self induced complete resto. Car looking good.
Well, maybe next time
Happy TG day all..

Turkey day getting close. I will be there Thursday, Friday, Saturday and then driving back on Sunday. Anyone got anything going on?

thursday you can head on down to irwindale and catch the drags, gate opens at 5:00 pm, that's if they are not closed for the holiday

$hit, I would meet up, i got TG at moms in Lake Elsinore, but Torrance and HB are my old stomping grounds, problem is, I just got the GN prepped up for smog next week, tags expired. But for future meats or just to meet up with a bunch of you, keep me in the loop, I live in Santa Maria and work in Ventura, so If anyone around these areas, let me know. I'm almost done with a nice self induced complete resto. Car looking good.
Well, maybe next time
Happy TG day all..

If you have some time you are welcome to stop over my house, I am about 5 mins. south of Lake Elsinore. I hope to get the car on the trailer and things packed up for the trip to AZ. on Friday.
Jeff