SoCal - Assorted GN Parts

SYTECH

Parts are from a family friend who had them in a storage unit up at his Simi Valley Business

He is moving his business to El Monte and wants the excess parts from all of his past vehicle ventures sold

None of the parts are perfect, but all are useable

List includes:

Front Fenders (Left & Right) - $50 each

Doors (With Windows)(Left & Right) - $75 each

Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bars (multiple) - $10 each

Front Sway Bar (Regular) - $10 each

Spare Tire, Rim & Cover - $25 each

Front Bumper (2) Fiberglass - $50 each

Front Bumper (1) steel - $25 each

GN Fender Cover - $15

Rear Taillights (Left & Right) - $75 each

Exhaust Pipe Band Clamps (3) - $20 for all

Front Bumper Fillers (Left & Right) - $80 for both

Assorted Gaskets (intake / valve cover) - $10 for all

Driveshaft Loops (2) - $20 each

Front Grill - $25

Front Headlight Surround - $20

(4) rims with almost new Michelin Pilot Tires (2 @ 285-35 ZR 18 & 2@ 245-40 ZR 18) - $600 set

Front Bumper Lower Spoilers (3) - $20 each

PLUS:

A never installed QA1 Coil Over (Front) Suspension System & Heavy Duty Control Arms - $600 each

There will be more parts to come (Hood, Trunk, Turbo, Piping & a T-56 Tranny set up to replace the 200R)

I need the parts to go to good deserving homes

I prefer a local pickup instead of shipping, but if the local guys are slow to commit, I can always make the parts available for shipping

Discount for multiple purchases

Regards,

Ray

Attachments

• DSCF3106.JPG
    DSCF3106.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 170
  • DSCF3118.JPG
    DSCF3118.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 176
In line for the fender cover and headlight bezels shipped. Pics please if possible.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

interested in front fiberglass bumper providing it is in good condition and no damage, how much to ship to 32824
thanks

Parts are from a family friend who had them in a storage unit up at his Simi Valley Business

He is moving his business to El Monte and wants the excess parts from all of his past vehicle ventures sold

None of the parts are perfect, but all are useable

List includes:

Front Fenders (Left & Right) - $50 each

Doors (With Windows)(Left & Right) - $75 each

Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bars (multiple) - $10 each

Front Sway Bar (Regular) - $10 each

Spare Tire, Rim & Cover - $25 each

Front Bumper (2) Fiberglass - $50 each

Front Bumper (1) steel - $25 each

GN Fender Cover - $15

Rear Taillights (Left & Right) - $75 each

Exhaust Pipe Band Clamps (3) - $20 for all

Front Bumper Fillers (Left & Right) - $80 for both

Assorted Gaskets (intake / valve cover) - $10 for all

Driveshaft Loops (2) - $20 each

Front Grill - $25

Front Headlight Surround - $20

(4) rims with almost new Michelin Pilot Tires (2 @ 285-35 ZR 18 & 2@ 245-40 ZR 18) - $600 set

Front Bumper Lower Spoilers (3) - $20 each

PLUS:

A never installed QA1 Coil Over (Front) Suspension System & Heavy Duty Control Arms - $600 each

There will be more parts to come (Hood, Trunk, Turbo, Piping & a T-56 Tranny set up to replace the 200R)

I need the parts to go to good deserving homes

I prefer a local pickup instead of shipping, but if the local guys are slow to commit, I can always make the parts available for shipping

Discount for multiple purchases

Regards,

Ray
PM sent

Put me down for a fiberglass front bumper & a drive shaft loop... Just pm me & let me know how much shipped to Dallas Texas 75253 & your preferred method of payment.... Thanks

I will be getting back to everyone on Tuesday. Remember, most of these parts are not new, they have scratches and or cracks in some spots, they have been in a storage unit since at least 2006. I have not even had time to wipe the parts off yet. I am blowing out the parts to someone who has the time to do the detail work themselves. If you want perfect parts for a premium price, then these may not be for you. If you want useable parts for less than 50 percent of reasonable costs, then give me a call. Local pickups are preferred. Make me an offer for the whole lot and you may get a deal of a lifetime. All money for parts sold by way of this posting will go to Mr. Carlos up in Simi Valley, minus a 5 percent donation to the turbobuick.com administrator. Regards, Ray

I sent you a message about the fiberglass bumper,front, early yesterday, the one in the picture looks good, if you could send me additional pictures would be great, thx, I pm'ed you my email address, also need shipping quote for that as well,

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app