So what's your favorite X-mas movie?

Scratch that... Adam Sandlers 8 Crazy nights...

[video=youtube;e4hefHFav_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4hefHFav_A[/video]

There's so many that we love to watch as a family. What's got me really upset is that now Comcast is charging $1.99-$2.99 to watch these movies.

"She's ugly as sin but, a sweet gal, and a hell of a good cook." Cousin Eddy, Christmas Vaca.

I own 2 Christmas dvds: Christmas Vacation and Elf. Both make me laugh every time I watch them.
Christmas Story is a classic but the charm is fading due to over play. Some lines from that movie just kill me. "Fra-gee-lay. It must be Italian." :)

lol turtle wax! when he gets older he will remember and know how sick you are!

Awesome.

D

Every time I watch vacation I notice something new. The other day I noticed in the scene of the grandpa in Russ' top bunk there is a poster of two turtles getting their freak on.

When I noticed it I started laughing and pointed it out to the wife. The youngest (7) asked what the turtles are doing and I had to tell him that the turtle on top is putting turtle wax on the other one.

Christmas Vacation is right up there for me.

Am I the only one who doesn't think Bad Santa is funny? I thought is was average at best.

D

"He''s got a little Mississippi leg-hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll lay right into 'ya.....it's best just to let him finish." :eek:
~Cousin Eddy

hands down "The Grinch" with Jim Carrey. although I do like Miracle on 34th st tho