So I'm walking into the store yesterday and

Sounds like you encountered at typical female BUSY BODY behind that counter.

Could be that she also liked you & was jealous that you checked out the BUTT on the other girl instead of her????:D

Ok Steve has cracked the case. Thats the story, the old bag was the ol dirty one:D And believe me, she was an old bag:eek:

what 30 year old is wearing a College Sorority T-Shirt, You i would have come up with a better excuse ;) :D

Originally posted by striker_29
LMAO at some of the replies, very clever suggestions. Before any female comes and bashes me, I am not married or in a serious relationship of any kind right now. This girl was in my age range, I just turned 31 and she seemed to be late 20's, early 30's. So its not like I'm some dirty old married man trying to rob the cradle here. It seems like a fair trade to me as well black6pack:D It does suck when you get busted looking by your girlfriend, its a BIG deal. Been there, done that, but this was not the case here.

Striker, it doesn't matter how old she was, you did nothing wrong. God gave you a pair of eyes for a reason. And I'm 30 years old, and I wouldn't think twice about looking at a girl half my age if she was dressed sexy. :)

Thanks Terrence! We are kind of (kind of Hell) making light of this and having fun, and rightly so. But I think we all know, its pretty much human nature, nothing any respectable hardleg wouldn't have done in the same situation:)

I just dont care what anyone else is thinking cause if she has a$$ i am stopping and looking

im an a$$ man myself:D

AMEN to A$$ES! -

We had a 60 degree day last week & some SMOKIN Blonde BABE with a tiny cut top showing a Large amount of a tight yummy tummy.
She was walking back to her condo from a plaza up the street as I was driving by. I actually did the speed limit.

Have not seen stuff like this for a good 7 months up here. Every guy incuding myself was proggramed to GAWK...

She looked great from every which way I saw her. even through my rearview mirror.

:D

so we have spent most of the day riding around in different cars to the local college and high school to check out the girls.

so you check out under age high school girls, naughty naughty.

i did something sorta like that to a friend one time. there was a tour of our shop and some girls were coming threw, well another guy was talking and me and jw were at the back of the room. we had just walked up behind this one hot girl when i whispered to jw that she had a nice ass then i elbowed him in the rib cage about 3 seconds later and he hollared out "nice ass nice ass" (hes got that mental desiese where when you suprise people they say what there thinking, cant think of the name of it right now but its funny as hell) well the girl could not help but hear him scream that in her ear and when she turned around to slap the holy liveing **** out of him she knew him. it was his cousin. ill never let him live that down. :D

I am showing my age but does anyone remember the days a Woman/GIRLwould thumb rides??:)

We caught a few & gave rides to a few different ones between 76 & 1980...:D

You never see women thumbing rides unless they are a hooker on a corner looking for work :rolleyes:

Hey, if you don't "look" then you'd probably be a boring guy. I don't know if you're married, but the wife and I both know that we both look.

"Just because you're on a diet, doesn't mean you can't review the menu".

"Doesn't matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home".

The girl at the counter was jealous of the other's butt and of you admiring it. When she said "I saw that" you should have said "I saw that too, so you like girls a$$es also?

Originally posted by Pronto
The girl at the counter was jealous of the other's butt and of you admiring it. When she said "I saw that" you should have said "I saw that too, so you like girls a$$es also?

Classic man, Classic!

It's all natural...

It has to be said that attraction is a part of human nature, very simple. So looking can't be wrong.

Not meaning to go scientific, but attraction is the reason we do many of the things we do. As someone mentioned, thumbing for rides and such. It is very common that an attractive person will receive more favorable treatment. It is simply because of that attraction. Of course, there is more to a person then attraction. You can meet the hottest girl, but if she's got a crappy attitude or personality she doesn't last long in the favorable department. Although I'm sure there are many guys who would beg to differ. :)

Let's face it, girls are damn good looking. They are (in many cases) very attractive. It comes as very little surprise that girls are attracted and look at other girls. Likewise, it's a no-brainer that guys find girls so attractive. I really couldn't tell ya what girls find attractive about guys, but going the other way, I'm sure we could make a list longer then this board can handle of why girls are attractive. So look on... Be respectful of the ladies as you were in opening the door, but look on. Be discreet, don't go waxing the floor with your tongue. Most of all, enjoy human nature.

OK.. thought I'd share my thoughts. DAMN.. no pics with this thread!

In all actuality I think the clerk was pissed because no has ever held the door for her. If you think about it, she works there, has probably been through the door several hundred times and all day long she watches as others get the door held for them :)

I have an idea........The next time you go there when you get up to the counter hold your wallet low and in front of you. When she looks at you for payment begin thumbing through your wallet untill she looks down at it, at which point you say....out loud of course......"I SAW THAT"..........."YOU JUST LOOKED AT MY PACKAGE".........I have a feeling she will leave you alone after that.

Originally posted by TRDirks
I have an idea........The next time you go there when you get up to the counter hold your wallet low and in front of you. When she looks at you for payment begin thumbing through your wallet untill she looks down at it, at which point you say....out loud of course......"I SAW THAT"..........."YOU JUST LOOKED AT MY PACKAGE".........I have a feeling she will leave you alone after that.

Now thats my kind of payback right there, can't wait to see the look on her face when I do that!:eek: Good Call!