So I'm finally going to ask. what HP$ E.T. do you think it's capable of?

Rustyregal

Stock block,heads and cam. Precision Billet 5831,60# injectors,Razor's Alky,Adjustable fpr,power plate,Translator W/GM MAF, K&N Filter,TurboTweak 6.1,PLX Wideband and EGT sensor,EGR blocked,RJC Downpipe,Caspers cam cap,MSD wires,Powerlogger,Scanmaster,SLIC,Walbro 255,hotwire,CK 3000 converter,CK shift kit,Tubular lowers

I was running 22psi with 18 deg timing and alky around 6 on 93 octane. WB around 10.8 @ wot.

HR bar and 26" slics in the future. My car is down on a leaking turbo right now so my mind is wondering.

We have the same combo and I knew my stock turbo pretty good before switching to a 5831 so my guess is at 22psi I'd guess 11.9ish depending on weight, 60's, etc..

ks

Read a review from another member about the 5831 and he said it didn't come alive until 25. So I'm going to slowly find out.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Read a review from another member about the 5831 and he said it didn't come alive until 25. So I'm going to slowly find out.

That may have been my post.. I'm now running 35psi with it but no track time yet due to a slipping tranny.

ks

25lbs and a 1.60 60ft will get you 11.50s

You are correct. I will ease that way when I get them back. Sending 2 of them off to Bison after Christmas. One due to loss of oil pressure and the other is leaking from the exhaust side. I love the way my car responds with my converter. If I can hit mid 11's I'm going to drive the paint off of it!