So I was at a show...

meanchicken

gallo vicioso
...with Spoolfool2, turbolou, and Nik Micale, when this older gent walks up and starts looking over the chicken coop, and Spoolfools lunch mobile.

He told a story about how a couple years back, he was in his 72 Vette with it's freshly build 450HP 406 small block and he came across a black car just like this one. He named the street he was on when he had his encounter, and go figure....it's not too far from my roost.

He said he didn't know what the black car was at the time, but he looked and sounded like it might be worth a race. He was confident....he had his new 406 ...this wasn't your average 72 Vette.

When the light went green, we said he staid door to door with the black car for a gear or two....and then it happened.....WOOOOOOooooooooosssssh......and it was gone.

Spoolfool and I laughed....
I told him it was a strong possibility that it was me who laid him to waste, so I asked where his Vette was, and he pointed me in the direction of where it was parked.

I went and took a look and sure enough...I recognized that Vette and remembered the kill.
20150808_072713[1].jpg
20150808_072723[1].jpg

I love it. When I'm at the shows, I get all kinds of people gawking and then confused when they see a turbo V6. They then sometimes ask why.

The answer I give is normally to simple for them to comprehend. I say "Because it's the fastest car here."

Then I usually through another dig at them by then saying "I so sorry you used the wrong motor. Well, maybe next time."

I love it. When I'm at the shows, I get all kinds of people gawking and then confused when they see a turbo V6. They then sometimes ask why.

The answer I give is normally to simple for them to comprehend. I say "Because it's the fastest car here."

Then I usually through another dig at them by then saying "I so sorry you used the wrong motor. Well, maybe next time."
Lol:ROFLMAO:. I am going to have to use that one.