So I bought a Mustang last night

87GN_ponykillr

Buick addict
Yes a Mustang. I fell in love with this car Saturday night at Jimmy Cone and drove it home last night. Still have the GN & LS1 and don't intend on selling them either. About the car, It is 80% race and 20% street (at best) my goal is to make it 50/50. I need to wire up the headlights and brake lights, (only has running lights) and BRAKES! this thing does not want to stop to well. I also want to put some carpet in and some mufflers this thing is LOUD! The car is a 1980 body & vin but the past owner cloned it to a 88 to 91 LX Coke red in color. You would never know the diffrence, The nice thing is no emissions or inspection on Street rod tags. It has a built 351 windsor .30 over, Big cam (don't even have the specs yet) P&P heads, 650 df carb...... built C4 w/ rmvb & 3500 stall. 9" rear full spool with 350's. Caged, no interior in the car except 2 seats, wheel and shifter and a few gauges. The guy who had the car showed me a few timeslips for the car all 11.40's runs. It's a sweet car, I never have been a big Mustang guy but I could not pass this one up and what I spent on this car would make you sick, It was a steal of a deal. I snapped some pics with my crappy camara phone last night (not the best)

Attachments

• 351w.jpg
    351w.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 154
  • front1].jpg
    front1].jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 152
  • interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 114
  • rearshot].jpg
    rearshot].jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 117
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 118
Nice ride. That's gotta be a fun toy with the power of a 351W and the low weight of a notchback. Would like to see some pics of the Formula too.

Nice avatar BTW.. :eek: :cool:

Good luck with it.
Steve

Thanks guys! I will take some good pics of the Formula and get them up, It is under "light" construction at the time in the garage.