Snow Alky kit ok?

richy rich

Richy Rich
I got a Snow perf. kit in stock.Stage 2 # 20010.Was thinking about throwing it on my stock 87 GN!Anyone run this kit?

no way the one you chose to run is not for high boost apps. and it is 439 without a map and the one u need is 489 and is not tailored for the buicks. you need to try this one WWW.ALKYCONTROL.COM easy 100 plus hp increase. and easy to tune. SO EASY A CAVEMAN CAN DO IT!!!!!!

My buddy had a snow alky kit on his Ls1 camaro that went 9.6's @ 140ish. It should work.

If the Snow kit is $50 cheaper than the Alkycontrol kit, I would take the Alkycontrol kit in a heartbeat though. It would be a lot easier to get tech help and advice for Julio's kit, and it is made for our cars.

My $.02

Just keep in mind that alot of turbo applications are running 7-10lbs on street f-bodies or lower due to the high compression the LT1s and LS1 have. Imports may run 20-30# but their displacement is much less than a TR in alot of cases. So..make sure what ever kit you get can meter the alky at the boost levels TRs are capable of running at and can supply enough alky for the amount of air thats being pushed into the motor.

Razor's kit and proven over and over... to save $50-even $100 isnt worth it.

Its piece of mind and proven performance AND safety.

I just ordered my Razor kit! I CANT WAIT until I get that and everything else I got for my car on this year!