Snap-On Vantage Graphing Meter

DailyDrifter

The Slow and the Curious
This is a 2 channel graphing meter. Used to check TPS sensors, o2 sensors and MAF's, crank sensor, injector pulse width, and everything else electrical. Shows actual sensor waveform output. Check for dropouts, and proper o2 sensor oscillation. Very useful tool in the right hands. Can be used as a regular volt meter also. Great condition, would like to get $250 plus shipping. Not looking for trades

Attachments

• BuickParts 030.jpg
    BuickParts 030.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 269
  • BuickParts 031.jpg
    BuickParts 031.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 255
  • BuickParts 037.jpg
    BuickParts 037.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 257
  • BuickParts 033.jpg
    BuickParts 033.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 256
Thats a good deal. I never seen a gm one before. I used the crap out of mine . This thing should sell quick. good luck with the sale

The only problem is you have to know how to use it. When I got it from "snappy Jim" it came from a GM dealer.................obvious no-one there knew how to use it because it was pretty much brand new :p. Maybe I'll have to post more "action" pics of it.

you goin to Richards? anyone you know going to Richards this week?...im interested .Iwould like to look at it...

you goin to Richards? anyone you know going to Richards this week?...im interested .Iwould like to look at it...
I was planning on going, but I dont think I'll make it. I know Rich has a couple of these at his shop, maybe you could check one of his out to see if you like it. This thing is pretty much brand F'in new! I think it still has the plastic cover over the screen.

Sold to rmar. Sorry Gary, check ebay, or a snap on guy should be able to find one, guys are always trading those in.