Smoking ???

It can cause it to run rich which would cause black smoke. What color is the smoke your seeing and is it just coming out of the exhaust?

they would only cause black smoke from running rich. White smoke is oil. blue smoke is coolant. If you just did the gaskets they may not have sealed properly so you may need to tear it back down to re-seat them. I'd do a compression test.

Smoking

they would only cause black smoke from running rich. White smoke is oil. blue smoke is coolant. If you just did the gaskets they may not have sealed properly so you may need to tear it back down to re-seat them. I'd do a compression test.

Would a compression test show a bad gasket ?

Compression test would show if the head gasket is leaking. Only problem is it could be a cracked water jacket. Pressure testing the radiator wouldn't matter cause a leaky rad wouldn't cause smoke from the exhaust just overheating.

When you did the head gasket did you torque them down to 85lbs. starting at 55lbs moving up in increments of 10lbs in the correct torque sequence?

Smoke/Head Gaskets

I had a shop do them (which I seen thought it was on this site nothing but bad reviews after i dropped the car off that's when I went to the site) Into I get to the bottom of this I'm not gonna blast them just yet.

I had a shop do them (which I seen thought it was on this site nothing but bad reviews after i dropped the car off that's when I went to the site) Into I get to the bottom of this I'm not gonna blast them just yet.

That turbo might be blowing oil.Just a suggestion