Smoked Audi S4 twin turbo

NY_GN

Planning next secret evil upgrade
.....not sure if it really was twin turbo, but that's what he had on the the license plate.

Now, I accidently smoked a turbo G35 prior to this at a light, but I really just needed to get over into the right lane; didn't realize we were racing till he pulled up to compliment the car.

I was on my way to a friends house to watch the UFC fight and came up on this blacked out Audi S4, then I read the license plate and heard the spool. The car in front of him was going slow so I punched it and shot around him in the right lane. Must have pissed him off and I could see the lights coming fast in the rear view. I swapped my LS1 MAF to test it with a new translator and I was pulling fuel and tweaking it earlier until It was back to it's violent self at 22# of boost, so I was good to go for this. We come to a stop light and had a decent stretch of road ahead of us and I decided not to brake boost. Turns out I didn't need to and I pulled ahead of him by 6 car lenghts and just kept going. Came to another light and he pulled up behind me, but I decided not to press my luck, plus I saw a cop sitting on the side of the road up the street....ya, I moved into the right lane, he punched it and got pulled over.

Happy ending.

No time to warn him and he was on my ass, all I did was move. Come on, it's funny. Plus your car shouldn't outrun your common sense.

You moved to the right lane and fed him to the wolves instead of tapping your brakes a bunch of times.
There was time. Red means danger. We all know this.

D

Well to the OP's defense. those audi s4 owners are a bunch of pricks. I've dealt with way to many of them and the regular a4's on my way to work and back from trips on the highways. That will at least teach him a lesson to not try twice.

Tapping my brakes a bunch of times! Are you serious, besides I still have the stock brakes and that would have left me without brakes. He was blinding me with his Douche Audi headlights and I wasn't looking for victims, I was just trying to get to the fight.

Go sign up for Obamacare and forget about the kid in the Audi.

Nah. I’ll just forget about you. You are a waste of oxygen. You can stick you’re Obamacare in you ass!

D

So you come on here to talk shit to people about kill stories. real nice, tell you what forum tough guy, go to the parts for sale and see if they have a life for you, I'll put in on it ya douche bag.

Tapping my brakes a bunch of times! Are you serious, besides I still have the stock brakes and that would have left me without brakes. He was blinding me with his Douche Audi headlights and I wasn't looking for victims, I was just trying to get to the fight.

Go sign up for Obamacare and forget about the kid in the Audi.

i don't understand where obamacare comes into this thread. also, no need to get heated over a comment. everyone has an opinion just like an ass hole. so let it go. you won't agree with everyone in life. just the nature of things.

C'mon guys.

No reason to crap all over a good kill. He didn't queue the guy up for the cop on purpose, as a matter of fact, I'll bet he never thought about it until you mentioned it.

Youth has it's advantages and disavantages. One disadvantage being lack of experience............

I raced and was pulled over once .. I didnt cry and blame the driver I was up against for not sending a signal, maybe because he was car lengths behind me!
If your illegal street racing then you know the risks involved every man for himself.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I raced and was pulled over once .. I didnt cry and blame the driver I was up against for not sending a signal, maybe because he was car lengths behind me!
If your illegal street racing then you know the risks involved every man for himself.
I totally agree gentek 10

Good kill, I would have given him the heads up on the cop also. Pour guy got his butt handed to him. Then got pulled on top of that! Bad night for him.

The only S4 twin turbo is the 2.7 twin turbo 2000-2002 model.

I always wondered what the S4 can do against a GN, I happen to own both

Got a friend with an S4, didnt realize it was a V8. That engine is shoehorned in there.

TE44. 20-22# boost
60# injectors
ALKY
FMIC
TT chip
3 1/2 in DP external WG
Lower control arms, rear.
Upper a arms

Need to upgrade brakes though.