smoke

BIGAIR

Boost addict
LONG POST- ok, went to the track the other night. first run went smooth- .5* kr, 790mv,and egt-1480* boost @ 20 . so i turn up the boost and later make another run. car left way hard but at 1/2 track it seemed to fall flat. boost spiked about 25 and settled on 23 with all numbers beautiful o kr no noise, no anything, but when i let up, smoke started pouring out the exhaust w/ burning oil smell. drove to pit w/o noise from engine, all seemed fine except for smoke. i think i lifted a head gasget, small amt of "milk" under each breather but none that i could detect in the oil pan. coolant level was fine and still had pressure when i lifted the rad. cap. my friend said no smoke the whole run until i let off. so i let it cool and disconnected the oil supply line to turbo, fired the car up and NO smoke, reconnected the line and started it again no smoke, but thought i should let i run to get good and hot, sure enough smoke started a few minutes later.
??-do you think that indeed it is a turbo bearing (maybe i let off to quick and caused too much back-pressure)? or could it be something else? any other tests i could try? sorry so long. any thoughts appreciated.:confused:
lee