smog pump parts for non-a/c turbo?

jiho2

Sporadic Poster
Anybody have them? Mostly the mounting brackets, also the two routing valves.

These brackets seem to be unique to G-body Carb Turbos without air conditioning:

1. An alternator adjusting bracket, which attaches at the water pump, which has provision on top for the smog pump swivel bolt.

2. A front adjusting bracket for the smog pump, which also attaches at the water pump.

The smog pump itself sits above the water pump in the middle of the motor. The whole setup for the two routing valves over the steering pump is the same as for air conditioned cars.

I assume every reasonable person who can get away with it removes every trace of the smog pump. But I also assume most cars have air conditioning, and therefore most reasonable people would not have these parts.

From looking at other threads here (like Scott Adcock and his '78), it appears that earlier Carb Turbos that DO have air conditioning have a similar setup with the smog pump in the middle above the water pump. I was looking at '82-'83, which is about all I have any info on, and thought like those years it would only be non-a/c cars. Maybe there are a *few* more of these brackets out there than I thought, anyway.