SMC Progressive kit

IrvJr

Anyone have any experience replacing the pump on these. It started with intermittent light from when its active. Decided to swap the pump but now that active led is always on and when i hit the test button the engine stumbles so i know the pump works and the active led fluctuates. This pump has a different pressure gauge with a wire to it. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks

That may be the advice you can give but not the best i could get. Razor makes a kick ass kit and if i ever ned a new one i will get his for sure. But his SMC progressive kit has served me well for 10 years. The nearly new spare worked but not well with the original control box, for some reason the new pumps pressure gauge is wired. So i used my spare unused SMC it and its back to good.

realize you got yours going but I have some info. My SMC pump started to lose pressure( think its 6 years old, never off the car, tank always full). I found a flo-something pump at Atwoods. Exact same size, same amp draw, same flow, same made in china markings, same internal materials, ( according to manufactures web site). I removed the pressure switch off the old pump, put it on the new pump( so alky pressure "light" would work), wired it back up and its working well. 95ish psi on dual 10gph nozzles. I'll just replace the pump every year as a safety measure... its was $30.