SMC on a Hot-Air VERY good results.

Twins

Wanna Trade Eyeglasses ?
OTHRWMN installed the SMC kit on my car and 20-21 psi on pump fuel is just killer. The install is sweet with the control box in the ashtray and the Power Injection and Low fuel lights working.

Anyone ordering one should skip the 12" line that comes with it unless they are going to mount the bottle to the windshield and doublecheck the sol. as mine was defective out of the box.

But it does work as advertised allowing a ton of boost with out all the pita of race gas.

Of course my car is giving me a buch of other problems but the SMC is the cheapest way to intercool these cars.

Thanks again Ryan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :) :D

How about pix of HOT AIR SMC install

I am glad to hear you had good results. How about some pix of install.. Preferrably nozzle placement. I am cosidering alky and a 50 shot on my "HOT AIR". I believe that HOT AIR's take alky and NOS better that Intercooled. It has been documented, HOT AIR love alky.... and certainly NOS... Keep up the good work:)

I can take dig pics but i don't have a space (or the knowledge) to host them, but I can shoot you an e-mail if you'd like.

I'm afraid that my install may not help you much, I have the Turbo Motion V3 intake on my car.

The bottle is mounted along the drivers side of the rad (stock shroud and clutch fan are gone) and the jet is now in the turbo where it used to bolt to the org. intake. It's a pretty slick setup that OTHRWMN and Nocooler figured out a few weeks back.

I'll mail you some pics if you'd like.

Thanks for the comments I agree about Hot-Airs liking alky....I've been running 19-21 psi on 93 since the install and get no knock.
Overdrive is just insane in my car now (I have a puck problem causing boost creep) so I see about 15 in 1st and 2nd and 18 in 3rd then 20 in 4th. It just keeps pulling and pulling.

Thanks again sorry for the delay in the post I'm fighting a hell of a cold.

Don't forget to mention that is a Joe L. Variable Timing race chip 24*-26* (I believe) :eek:

ALKY PIX

Sorry about the "NASTY COLD".... I know "Bro". I feel like a INCUBUS song "PARDON ME WILL BURST ;) " I would really appreciate any pix. I am in the process of planning to spray alky and NOS. I feel like alky and a 50 shot should turn the AFTERBURNERS on FULL BOOST :D. I would like the alky to spray around 8-12lbs. I am going to get a JL or RA chip with progressive timing (sort of like a MSD boost retard 1-3 degree per boost).

I want to MAXX my performance before intercooling...:cool:

Great work Dude......

Can't wait until 1/4 times...

EMAIL: cwmccray@bellsouth.net