SMC Alky system

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Smc alky system. This unit is pretty much brand new. Bought and installed about a year ago and the car has sat in a garage since. Car was run only a few miles since installed. I have no need for it, car going back to stock. Comes complete with everything including stock up pipe already drilled. This unit is very nice. Pics sent on request. $350.00

Trades?

Do you need anything? iv'e got alot of engine parts for trade. please let me know. Thanks, Scot w.

I'm almost certain it is a progressive system. I'm not too familiar with these alky systems. It was on the car when i bought it. The control has boost,pump speeds and a little red button on top/ three lights on bottom. The alky bottle is the more square/rectangular one with the pressure gauge on top. I wanted to get it off the car to snap pics but i'll snap a pic of it on the car so maybe someone can tell me if it is a prog. system.

Scot W., right now i'm not looking for any parts for the car. Thanks for the interest.

I will be at the Buick Raceday in Norwalk, Ohio next Sunday if anyone is interested in saving on shipping. I will also be looking to sell the Translator Plus, Ls1 MAF and Extender Chip that are on the car.

Interested in the translator plus and LS1 MAF. What are you looking for them?

OK, finally got the whole system off. Here are two pics of the alky system. Nothing was butchered in installation or removal of this system and it is very nice. I also have the instructions for it. I will go $325.00 shipped. This includes the up-pipe already drilled and the braided line installed. No need to drill your original pipe.

Attachments

• Dscn2651.jpg
    Dscn2651.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Dscn2654.jpg
    Dscn2654.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 132
Was kinda looking to sell system as a whole w/up pipe. This kit is almost brand new. I will have it for sale at Norwalk Buick Day on Sunday. I'll take 260.00 shipped for the whole set-up.

If Paypal, i would accept echeck only. They charge an arm and leg on credit card transactions. Personal check is fine also but parts will not be shipped until check clears my bank. Thanks