Slow spool wih 6152 turbo

I turned mine up to get the blms right. Haven't really messed with fuel pressure more than that

Having a look at 005....
Looks like 2800RPM with 0 boost, and it is running lean (but OK) on the wind up but a bit too rich when it's running out. Need to lean it out some more. Also need to eliminate the KR, there was a pretty good whack near the end of that run, and it had a little bit along the way too. If it's like my car, it will clean up the KR when the fueling is cleaned up. (you remember how mine was acting up when it was too rich)

I see you are also a bit soft on the throttle, easing into it while it's spooling up instead of just mashing it.

I think it's time for the engine Whisperer to work his magic! I can't really hear any Exhaust leaks, but it seems like the TTA'S are prone to header cracks...

Update. Hooked a shop vac up to the exhaust, and found leaks at both manifolds including a crack on the passenger side, and was also leaking on driver's side at the crossover pipe. I have it all fixed now, but haven't really had a chance to test it out yet. I also now have a PTC Non lu tc that I have not installed yet, but will be soon...

Update. Hooked a shop vac up to the exhaust, and found leaks at both manifolds including a crack on the passenger side, and was also leaking on driver's side at the crossover pipe. I have it all fixed now, but haven't really had a chance to test it out yet. I also now have a PTC Non lu tc that I have not installed yet, but will be soon...

Where did you hook it up at? what process did ya use to find the leaks...Thanks

Hooked it up to the muffler. Blowing in. First time I used duct tape, second time I used a silicone hose coupling, and hose clamps...