Simmons wheels with Nitto Extremes for sale

Originally posted by jpratt
I understand that. What I meant was if you stil have them I will buy em. Just bought some GNX replica's, and a house, and a Denali. So iou can imagine a little short on cash right now.
Jeff

Dang your plate is full!!

Hello

I'm sure someone would jump on them !~ If ya make them a lil more affordable.... After all we aren't talking about wheels for a Porsche here, were talking about a Regal so for the "most" part people will not shell out 2000+...

Id say that the wheels are well worth what he is asking. IMO they are the best looking rims that can be had on a GN. I just wish I had a few extra grand laying around.

Ray- If you dont have luck selling them soon, I will buy them around May or so. I know that is a while, but if you want what you are asking then I will pay it then.
Jeff

Whay do people have to be so negative. smile

The price is good. He can set the price at whatever he wants.

Keep the negative comments to yourself.

If you think they are too expensive for you then just move on to the next post.

The wheels are $2645.00 new not including lug nuts plus shipping no sales tax if ordered on line.

The rubber new is worth $450.00 plus sales tax (8.9% where I live) if I bought them locally.

Plus mounting and balancing.

You would have $3200.00 into these.

Shipping will be a little bit more because of the mounted rubber but if you ordered them new you would have to wait 4 to 6 weeks.

You can see a picture of what they look like on a TR and you know they are going to fit.

I think they are a great deal and would look great on my 8 second twin turbo street car.

Kenneth Gund

O well

If you the cash for a 8 sec TT st car, then 2100 should be a drop in the bucket for you so go ahead an buy them... Your defensive quotes are toward new wheels an tires, sorry were theses new!! HUM .. Keep in mind this is a forum for unbiased opinions if need be.. I know gnturbogray did not say OBO in his add.. I was simply giving a opinion. Not saying anything negative towards him.. But then here you come to save the day with your defensive thinking , if anything you neeed to mind your own business an let the guy who the add belongs to respond.. GUNK

Id bet Chris has the $$$ to buy.

Hes worse than me when it comes to pinching pennies till they scream;)

That being said,IMHO they are worth every penny he's asking.

I never said they were new.

I think 65% of retail for a set of high end wheels in this condition is more then fair.

Take a look at most of the high end stuff on this board. You think the avergae guy can afford a $15,000 to $20,000 stage 2 engine.

Your right everyone has the right to state their opinion but when you post a negative comment on someone's ad that is a different story.

He can handle himself but he should not have to and I don't need to come to his defense.

Do you believe in a free market /supply and demand economy?

If the price is too high I guess he will just keep them or deal with it. The point is they are his and he can sell them for whatever the market will pay.

The name is Gund.

Thankyou

You have proved my point even further my quote" for the most part people will not shell out 2000+ for wheels" your quote"you think the average guy can afford a st 2 engine"... Also where was i being negative?? Did I say those are ugly wheels did i say they were not worth what he was asking NO. I said "make them a lil more affordable" Man if you are gonna come on here an try to make me look bad @ least have a leg to stand on!!!!

Sold

You know they will look great on my car. I think I will buy them.

They are now sold.

2100.00 is cheap for a set a of high end wheels.

I know several people who have paid way more for their wheels.

Whats the difference whether the wheels are sitting on a shelf in a warehouse or on my TR. Nothing,,,,the wheels / tires have less than 100 miles on them and have never seen rain,,,,I would say they're new.

Does someone out there have any haterade they could serve?? :rolleyes:

Good

Too bad I couldn't provide my previous post here days ago I would have already had these wheels sold for ya LOL.... I guess sometimes good things do come out of "so called" "neg" comments.. Looks like he gets to keep his buick over a porsche has a new set of wheels for the 8sec tt st car an you got 2G coming @ ya....

Re: Hello

Originally posted by RUQWKNF27
I'm sure someone would jump on them !~ If ya make them a lil more affordable.... After all we aren't talking about wheels for a Porsche here, were talking about a Regal so for the "most" part people will not shell out 2000+...

These wheels are not supposed to be affordable,,,Simmons make them when you order them,,,if you want afforable wheels then go to Pep Boys and order some. These wheels are designed to set apart your TR from everyone elses and BLING!!! Just because the TR's are a Regal does not mean they are cheap. I just sold my 87 GN for $27k,,,and people that invest that kind of money in their hot rods don't want the "run of the mill" affordable wheels,,they tend to buy Foose, Coddingtons, oh and Simmons.