Silver T's please... I'm excited, I just got one!!

TURNEROFFROAD

t.jpgsecuredownload.jpgNew Image.jpgI'd love to see everybody's silver rides. I'm also kinda thinking about GNX flairs.

Thanks in advance for the pix!

You should go for the Pro Touring look. Kind of like Heath Elmer's GNX, but in silver. I think that would look sick!

Small pic in my avatar...if you do the flares make sure the wheel fitment requires them....these cars look goofy with just flares on a mostly stock car....congrats on the purchase

You should go for the Pro Touring look. Kind of like Heath Elmer's GNX, but in silver. I think that would look sick!
Man ya got a link or pix of his?
Small pic in my avatar...if you do the flares make sure the wheel fitment requires them....these cars look goofy with just flares on a mostly stock car....congrats on the purchase

Thanks yeah I was wondering what Back spacing would be needed for the right "look"

Just Google Heath Elmer GNX and you will see what I am talking about. That car is nasty! There is a member on here that has one just like it.

Man ya got a link or pix of his?

Thanks yeah I was wondering what Back spacing would be needed for the right "look"

I wish I knew enough about offsets to recommend something but even with just gta wheels they still look a little goofy...something like the gns performance car's wheels would look good with them

I've got 2 silver T's!! You can check out the "Ghost" under my user name, my pics. I just picked up one for my youngest son to restore. It only has 49,000, but it was sitting outside for 7 years!!!Phil.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 780
  • 100_3074.jpg
    100_3074.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 775
I've got 2 silver T's!! You can check out the "Ghost" under my user name, my pics. I just picked up one for my youngest son to restore. It only has 49,000, but it was sitting outside for 7 years!!!Phil.

Nice rides!!! Mine is showing 60k on the ticker

Last pic I got LONG ago before pulling her apart. Will be going with a slightly darker gunmetal grey silver this time around. Will definitely post pics when that happens!

2ag144p.jpg

I vote for no flares on that car. I always thought they looked goofy on non GNX cars UNLESS set up for a pro touring stance. Will look nice enough without, plenty of other stuff will eat up your $$$. Got to lose the Monte wheels though.:) At least that is what I think those are?? Congrats on the purchase.

Lol they are S10 wheels I believe... They are only holding the car up for now... I am going pro-touring unless I change my mind. I totall agree they don't look right unless ya going that route

Anyone know what backspace wheels needed with flares to get the "look"

Thanks guys

Here's one from awhile ago.
My T at NED 9-07.jpg
This is one of my favorite schemes. It's Heath Elmer's creation.
Xatsummernats2005.jpg