Silver T

LETHAL-6

There was a silver T running in super 16 it was running 9 40s I think and it had a Finish Line sticker on the back window. Does anybody know who owns the car or anything about it. It was parked at the fence behind the bleachers Thanks for any help that you can give.

Yes, it's mine. Had to put the stickers on the windows for the sponsors of the Super 16 class....
It's a 274" with a 76GTS running pump gas/alcohol on a 295-55 drag radial.

Thanks for the reply that is a very nice and fast car. Super fast and super clean. Would you mind sharing alittle bit of your build. It looks great especially the stock looking appearance .

Beautiful Car Robert, I love the stock appearance with killer power. What sixty foot and et/mph do you go in the 1/8th?

Thanks for the reply that is a very nice and fast car. Super fast and super clean. Would you mind sharing alittle bit of your build. It looks great especially the stock looking appearance .

274" on center (Machine work through Kip at Excessive Acceleration assembled by me)
TA heads (Heads done by Kip)
236-236 roller cam (Also from Kip)
Champion Intake
TA 4 bolt headers
76 GTS turbo
3.5" down pipe
V2 intercooler
Dual nozzle Alky Control Kit
95 lb injectors
Xfi tuned by me
TH400 Trans from Lonnie
Bradco torque convertor (Also from Kip)

Car has AC and weighed 3735 with me in it at BG.

Beautiful Car Robert, I love the stock appearance with killer power. What sixty foot and et/mph do you go in the 1/8th?

Thanks! I don't have my time slips with me but from what I can remember:
1.491 60' (6lb. 3400RPM launch)
6.08 1/8 mile
116.9 MPH

Can you post some pictures of it? Looks great in the video!

Attachments

• side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 217
  • engine bay.jpg
    engine bay.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 212
Nice car. What size rims/ back spacing are you using with the 295's? Anymore pictures?

Using a 15X10" with 5.5" back space. Bighead Chris on the board here done a mild frame notch to make them fit nice.

Here is another picture I found in the GS nats photos

Attachments

• 2010 GS nats.jpg
    2010 GS nats.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 122