Siemens Deka 60lb injectors and TT 5.6 alky chip

Please explain the 5.6 reference, is this usable if alky not yet installed and is it too much for basically stock w/ adds (see sig if you like)

It's the 5.6 version of the Turbo Tweak 93/Meth chip.. The current version is 5.7. It is set up to run on pump gas and methanol...

Brand new high-performance, genuine Siemens Deka, 60lb, 630cc fuel injector. Use for super street or racing applications: This is a Siemens/Deka 4-hole disc-type fuel injector. Injector Body Design: Pencil, Metal and composite plastic. Fuel delivery: 4-hole disc, with filter. Injector type: Siemens/Deka 107961 - Long EV1 electrical connector. Flow rate: 60 lbs/hr, 630 cc/min at 43.5 psi (3 bar). Length: 3 inches, 74 mm. Diameter: 19 mm. O-rings: Top and bottom, 14.5 mm. Resistance: 14 Ohms. Filter basket on top with a four-hole disc fuel delivery nozzle for superior fuel atomization. (All fuel injector specifications meet or exceed the manufacturer's specification standard).

That's the mfgr description of them.. The ECM is not modded in my car.. I just took em out last week, and they work fine. I upgraded to a 6.1 chip and 80's.

I have a 71 on the car, but so much wasn't what it's supposed to be when I got it I can't say for sure. It's set up for 23-21 of timing and 20-25 lbs of boost.