Show Us Your Daily Driver...

Gas prices really got to me!

Attachments

• gas prices.jpg
    gas prices.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 497
Originally posted by Nick Micale
Bring that to BG John, we will give you a free pass down the track with the other exhibition Vettes!:)

Can I bring my Lightning and make some runs>??? :D -Mat-

Attachments

• l.jpg
    l.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 483
Here's the other daily driver.......
04' Avalanche 2500

Attachments

• av1.jpg
    av1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 477
I'm in the airforce and I bet my daily driver cost more than 75-100 cars on this site put together :D. This is called a 60k Loader. Holds 6 pallets and can lift 60,000 pounds to unload 747's, C5's C17's KC135's, KC10's. Going to turkey here in a couple weeks. Right now i'm in Germany.

Tunner2.jpg

tunner.jpg

I switch off which one i drive. So I leave one at the parents house. Right now ive been driving the GN most of the last 6 weeks
GN%200141.JPG

but when ever it goes down or needs a break heres my truck 171,000 and still goin strong

3truck.JPG

Originally posted by JDSfastGN
I switch off which one i drive. So I leave one at the parents house. Right now ive been driving the GN most of the last 6 weeks
GN%200141.JPG

but when ever it goes down or needs a break heres my truck 171,000 and still goin strong

3truck.JPG

Sweet rims on that Nash. :cool:

Originally posted by SVT F15O
Can I bring my Lightning and make some runs>??? :D -Mat-

Sorry, Buick powered only.

We do have the guys from the Corvette plant and musuem doing some exhibition runs with the new Vetts, so that is why John's new Corvette would be acceptable.:)

Originally posted by GNflyby
Sweet rims on that Nash. :cool:

Thanks man, one of the best mods ive done, and amazingly the 315s in the rear actually can hook. Gave me a 1.66 60 ft last time to the track:cool: Your car looks very clean as well, nice to see a few GNs still getting driven daily

Originally posted by Nick Micale
Gas prices really got to me!

That thing really hauls a$$. Now we just have to figure out who the ass is. :)

Originally posted by V8'sHAHA
I'm in the airforce and I bet my daily driver cost more than 75-100 cars on this site put together :D. This is called a 60k Loader. Holds 6 pallets and can lift 60,000 pounds to unload 747's, C5's C17's KC135's, KC10's. Going to turkey here in a couple weeks. Right now i'm in Germany.

That's a crazy looking machine. Wonder what the quarter mile is on that, or is it a quarter mile long to begin with??

Welcome to Germany.

Here's mine. 2000 ZR2 Blazer.

I really like it except for the gas mileage, but I was expecting it when I bought it.

It's not normally that clean.click

Originally posted by Billdogg
Here's mine. 2000 ZR2 Blazer.

I really like it except for the gas mileage, but I was expecting it when I bought it.

It's not normally that clean.click

Any troubles with it. I had the same one and it was the biggest pos. I loved the thing but you couldnt go a month without fixing something, and it was a total tar baby, never seen off-road.

Here ya go. Hey, at least it's a turbo :D I do however drive the GN a few times a week.

url]

url]