Should this car be rescued?

johnpbf

We were returning from a call and came across a silver 84 T Type just sitting there in an alley behind an old abandoned school, all 4 tires were flat, it showed 40587 miles on the clock (probably 140k), spots of rust here and there, the moon roof seal was bad and their was condensation all over the interior, it was also was damp and moldy. Under the hood everything appeared to be there and there was alittle bit of rust here and there, didn't look at the undercarriage. It's last state inspection was from November 2001 and there was no licence plate on it.
Is a rusty silver 84 Turbo Regal with a moon roof that has possibly been sitting since 2001 worth a search for the owner? Sorry, I didn't have my phone with me to take a picture.

depends on the cost and the condition... Hard to tell with no pics or price, but I usually sway to keeping them alive.

i really like seeing other TRs driving down the road. but i like seeing any car saved. if it's past saving, maybe some of its parts could save another?

Good points, I wonder if gathering the good parts up would be worth it for someone rebuilding. It's located just about a 1/2 mile from my firehouse and has been there for a while so I'll see what I can come up with.