short or long block Illinois area(Help)

edezutel

Large member
I am looking for a good known short or long block in the Illinois area, I am not sure my machine shop with have mine done in time for Bowling green...thanks

109 long block

I have a new 109 longblock for sale. Zero miles, still hasn't been picked up from the engine builder. The builder is Jay Wilker who used to be the engine builder for Richard Childress and Dale Earnhart Sr. The motor only had about 3000 miles on it but it was removed for a stage II motor. This was in the Grand Camino (if you know the car). The 109 motor was taken apart and everything was checked and reassembled with new rings, bearings and valve job. The engine has the Ruggles 210/205 cam, club pistons, billit center mains, stock crank and rods. The heads are 8445 with 1.77" int valves and they have been ported to flow better. This motor took the Grand Camino down the quarter in 11.42 sec with a 60 series turbo. Pictures are available upon request. It is located in SW florida (Cape Coral). You can contact me at 239-810-2552 if you are interested. The price is $3500.