Short block

what is the price range in your budget for the TT/A shortblock ?
used price range and freshly rebuilt price range ?

what is the price range in your budget for the TT/A shortblock ?
used price range and freshly rebuilt price range ?
Used price range I really wanna get this car running it's the only thing I gotta push around lol what you got talk to me

If I bought a stock tta and it didn't have SG1 block I would be worried
Why he didn't get the car with a motor... Who cares at this point if its a SG1 or not.. Its not any more desirable than any 109 block , as the car is already non original

umm your wrong a nice stock sg1 is more desireable to a tta person than a lc2

Why is it more desirable if the car has a non matching motor anyway .. its not any stronger and the only difference is the SG1 casting on the side...

The car will never have collector car status, and at this point any 109 is just as good for using as a CORE block...

Frankly If I were OP ... just run a GN shortblock with the TTA heads and run it on E85 if that is available.. if not use a ALKY Control Meth Kit and turn it up and have fun.

It's never gonna be original again and from a net worth vantage might as well enjoy the car instead of having a paper weight.

Your both right. SG1 out of a TTA is worth more because of the crank and lower compression pistons. In this case, put a GN short block in it and bolt on the TTA heads. Not very many real TTA shortblocks just lying around.
these cars arnt worth what most people think. Race it and enjoy the car for what it is. Its the best turdgen made by Buick.

Your both right. SG1 out of a TTA is worth more because of the crank and lower compression pistons. In this case, put a GN short block in it and bolt on the TTA heads. Not very many real TTA shortblocks just lying around.
these cars arnt worth what most people think. Race it and enjoy the car for what it is. Its the best turdgen made by Buick.

If he's afraid of compression he can just use cometics.. I've done this and the results are good... but if he is in an area that has E85...leave the compression ... you won't be disappointed.. crank won't give him anything... in the end its just a mind game... if u wanna buy into it.. its on you

If he's afraid of compression he can just use cometics.. I've done this and the results are good... but if he is in an area that has E85...leave the compression ... you won't be disappointed.. crank won't give him anything... in the end its just a mind game... if u wanna buy into it.. its on you
agreed.

1st off thx all for info my fault I should had gave more info on my side I have the oem matching block for the car but it's bare car came with 4.1 in it & bare sg1 short block & oem matching # bare block Jus don't know what route to take but do wanna get it running all input welcomed thx again

Ps I do have a 109 complete I can use the short block I'd jus need to know specs on what gaskets to use with tta heads witch car came with 2 sets