shipping questions

8587GN

Will UPS ship bucket seats? They will be boxed of course.Just wondering if the boxes will be to big.Mike McCoy,bweavy you guys probally have good experience in this department.

Keith

Yes, UPS will shipped bucket seats if packaged.
My last set was shipped to me in cardboard, the seats were OK but the cardboard was pretty much gone. Duct tape keep it together.

Gary :cool:

If there is a Staples store near you, they (at least here) they only charge $5 for boxing stuff up. Haven't tried seats yet.
They charge the same or less than UPS counter does.

Gary

Pop the headrest out,hack saw blade works well just slide it down the front.Unbolt the top from the bottom.Put em in a box.2 boxes will do it ;)I was watching them on ebay.Your going to fall over when you see how much it is to ship those T seats!
Keith I will be shooting you some mail shortlly been playing tele tag with Terry.

Thanks guys.I was hoping to sell them locally and not deal with shipping.I just shipped a Stage1 block and it was better than I suspected.

Keith

UPS and Fed Ex can ship a package up to 130" total girth. This is measured with a 130" long chain, wrapped around the outside diameter of the package, and then it must touch the floor.

HTH