Shifter cable, head gaskets, stage right brake

quicker6

Ihatechangingheadgaskets!
I'm looking for a new or good used trans shifter cable for my GN as well as headgaskets (prefer cometic) and a trans brake. Need to get ready for this season. Let me know what you got, thanks!

re:shifter cable

i have a NOS 87 GN shifter cable new in unopened package $200.00 plus shipping. Email me or PM me for pictures or part number if interested

Thanks but I'm hoping to get one a bit cheaper. I don't really mind if its a repro just so long as it fits and works. I know Ebay has them for $100 but, figured I see if anyone has one on here.

Wow didn't even think to look there. Sure enough they have a cable for $26. Scratch that off my want list lol. Thankyou!!

I have a pair of unused GM steel shim head gaskets perfect but out of the pack. I'd take $75 plus shipping for them.

Thanks but, I've had terrible luck with stacked steel shim headgaskets. Maybe it was just me.....I know that cometics are essentially stacked steel shims too but, Ive heard more success stories there. Thankyou for the offer.

original stage-rite brake kit , brand new , comes with instructions and the shifter gate for the stock shifter
175 shipped