Shifter Cable floor board gasket

tnt6

Looking for the following shifter cable floor board gasket or grommet. Attached is a picture of the one out of my car which has the rubber portion torn. Would like to find one that is in better shape if anyone parting out a car has one or knows where I could find one. Thanks for your time. I emailed Gbody parts to see if they carried them but they do not. Thx
DSC00739.JPG

Looking for the following shifter cable floor board gasket or grommet. Attached is a picture of the one out of my car which has the rubber portion torn. Would like to find one that is in better shape if anyone parting out a car has one or knows where I could find one. Thanks for your time. I emailed Gbody parts to see if they carried them but they do not. ThxView attachment 209707

Call me crazy - but it looks just like any number of rubber grommets that I step on every weekend at the junkyard.
That kind of stuff is all over the place, usually on the ground, like fruit that has fallen off the tree..
If all else fails - that's where I would head next.

Both of the ones I had looked the same. When I get my trans back in I'm pumping the hole full of black rtv and calling it good.