Sheet Metal Valve Covers

t3intercooled

Hey everyone, I am looking at purchasing a set of sheet metal valve covers, from a member, that have AN fittings welded into place. He stated you could put a breather on them or use for a catch can. So I was curious, does anyone have a pic of how you would attach a breather to the AN fittings? Thanks guys for reading!

He means a breather will fit in the oil fill hole. The AN fittings are for a catch can setup w/filter. If you plan on running big boost, then those covers would be a good choice.

Hey everyone, I am looking at purchasing a set of sheet metal valve covers, from a member, that have AN fittings welded into place. He stated you could put a breather on them or use for a catch can. So I was curious, does anyone have a pic of how you would attach a breather to the AN fittings? Thanks guys for reading!

You can buy a female a/n bung the same size and clamp a breather onto the OD. Even it it's hex on the outside the breather will clamp down if you buy the right size. I made some round OD, threaded ID bungs that I used on mine, but I'm going back to a catch can now.

CIMG1655_zps9cc0bbab.jpg

1374326_620496571327313_1468178563_n.jpg

Ive never used a catch can set up but do plan on high boost. What would I need to get to set up a catch can system correctly? Is there a kit sold or what individual pieces are needed and how is it set up? I appreciate everyone's help.