Shari Bonecutter passed away today

The Buick community just lost our Mother Hen Today at 1:20 am. My deepest sympathy to Loyd and his family. Shari will be deeply missed by all that knew her. Shari may you R.I.P!!

The link below gives you a little more information.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/196902173654834/571865942825120/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

WOW! So sorry to hear this. Shari was such a wonderful person, who along with husband Loyd, took care of a lot of business for our Chicagoland Chapter and at ALL our Buick events to make sure everyone else had a good time (They both have beautiful Buicks too!).... She will be truly missed. Sincere thoughts and prayers to Loyd and the family. jp

It’s a shame, I was just told Sunday that she was doing better and looking forward to rehab and getting things back in order. Shari was a nice person who had a passion for these cars. She helps plan the CGSCA events and get together. Shari was one of nicest people I have ever met in my life. She was always kind and sweet to me; she always made me feel welcome. Shari will be dearly missed by everyone that ever came in contact with her.

Prasad:(

I am going to miss my Hug from Misses Turbo Loyd @ the Buick events the most:( She will be greatly missed by all hose that new her.
We will miss you Shari. Prayers going up to the big man upstairs for Loyd and their Family.

Very sad news, RIP Shari. Loyd, you & your family are in my prayers. May the Lord help you be strong.

Deepest sympathy to Lloyd and family. Rest in peace Shari we will miss you!

RIP Shari! Spoke with her many times in Ohio along with Loyd. 2 of the nicest people you'll ever meet in the Buick community! She has no pain now and is in a better place.

RIP Shari, You will be missed by many people that your life had touched, you were a very special person. You will always be in our hearts and our thoughts. You were such a good and kind friend. Loyd, I'm at a loos for words on your loss, if their is anything I can do I will try and help.

Steve

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear this news. She was a really nice person, always made me fell welcome at the different events. She will be missed.