SG1 109 Block - only 4,100 miles

QuickWrench

Don't Read This
SG1 109 Block
Outstanding Condition

Note: This is not a Stage 1 block. It is Buick's SG1 direct replacement for the 109 block.

This block came from a replacement long block which was disassembled after 4,100 street miles in preparation for race use. Instead, the owner moved to Stage 2 pieces. There is no cylinder ridge whatsoever, and it should only need to be cleaned to be ready for assembly.

I'm located in Greenville, SC. The block is in the race shop an hour away in NC, so I don't have pics at the moment.

$325.00 OBO

Quickwrench give your telephone number please. Don't know to much about these damn computors. Am interested and live in NC. Thanks Jicaju

plowboy72 said:
you still have this engine? I am only 3hrs away and could come get it.
Yes, I still have it and it needs to go...I've got to make room. Give me a ring at (864) 221-9735. I'm working nights, so anytime from 3PM - 5AM is fine.

QuickWrench said:
Yes, I still have it and it needs to go...I've got to make room. Give me a ring at (864) 221-9735. I'm working nights, so anytime from 3PM - 5AM is fine.

Did you sell it?

Shawn give me a call 336 682 3232. I tried to call you but number is disconnected. Thanks Michael Shields :)

Jicaju said:
Shawn give me a call 336 682 3232. I tried to call you but number is disconnected. Thanks Michael Shields :)
Hey Mike. I've got a new number...Sent you a PM.

I too have a SG1 that has never seen Heavy duty use. However, this one is special. The block was bored (.020 simply to use bigger pistons) AND the lifter bores were not drilled out by GM. The lifter bores were drilled by my machine shop down in Cincinnati to eliminate the infamous cam wear on #3 exhaust. This means that you must run a hydraulic (non-roller) cam for the lifters to line up properly. The turbo drain hole has a AN fitting threaded into it. Remove surface rust and race with it.

$300 obo delivered to Midwest Challenge in Indiana next month. :)