Severely oiled spark plugs..what's the cause?

OK...I pulled the doghouse to take a peak inside the intake manifold. The whole inside of the intake is black already because I had it teflon coated for improved air flow, along with the doghouse. Upon swiping my finger on the inside of the intake it left a light black mark, not wet more sooty. I am going to assume that is just normal type of blow by, yes?

Looking inside the runners into the heads, the front 2 look really pretty and clean and and the middle and back parts of the head have a light brown look, but very light, nothing wet at all inside the heads. If the heads were the culprit of the oiled plugs, would I be seeing some oily heads? Can I rule out the heads as the source of the problem? Please help me with what I am looking at and trying to diagnose, I'm not real familiar with the internal specifics.

Thanks!!

ttt for some help. I'll do a compression test tomorrow, but could someone please help above.

the brown inside the manifold and heads is normal, alot of it is probably from your pcv. you have to remember that the back sides of the valves if that is what your looking at, are the intake valves, and plenty of fuel is injected in there, so they should'nt be dirty. if after a day, they have oil spewing down the back, then thats the seals. If all checks out good in there, it might be the exhaust valves. but your best indication will be that leak down check. Good luck. and before you do that, look at a manual with instructions about doing a leak down check. There are a few steps to do it proper. some people do it when the car is cold. You need to warm the car up to operating temperature, make sure you unplug the plug from the coil pack so the engine does not start etc. good luck again.

Well, I decided to just pull the heads to see what's up, never did a compression test. Unfortunately, all I did was pull the doghouse and have busy since then. I'll post what I find out when I get there.