Several minor things wanted

SavageATL

I need several minor things and wanted to get them through the Turbo Buick Community rather than the :mad: Dealer-

I need a door striker switch, a headlight dimmer switch (no twilight sentinel) some of those clips that hold the instrument panel on, and a pulse board. Also I need struts that hold the hood up. Let me know prices.

Thanks,

Alan

There's a dimmer switch on e-bay,and some other parts. Do a search under Grand National.:D

I need several minor things and wanted to get them through the Turbo Buick Community rather than the :mad: Dealer-

I need a door striker switch, a headlight dimmer switch (no twilight sentinel) some of those clips that hold the instrument panel on, and a pulse board. Also I need struts that hold the hood up. Let me know prices.

Thanks,

Alan

What is a pulse board?

Pulse Board is something that goes on the wiper motor that controls the intermittent action of the wipers.

Slammage, I've removed the links that you posted. This board costs money to run, and as the head honcho himself has said....

SGRIM said:
It is not fair to the paying vendors to have others selling parts and not paying equal dues.

Please mind this policy in the future.

I just noticed them on e-bay. Wasn't trying to step on toes. Phil

Alan, parts I sent out the dimmer switch, door striker, instrument panel clips, wiper/washer module. You can get your hood struts from a local parts store for $10 each! Take care! Thanks! -----Jeremy

Wow, I bought a set a couple years ago from AutoZone for $10 each. Thats crazy!:eek: Good luck!