Set of GTA rims refinished

84 GN LT1

Picked these up last week from my local junk yard, they said they came from a trans am they had just got in. The wheels looked to have been refinished and mounted for a short period of time, the stickers are still on the wheels. There are a couple of minor blemishes in the polished part, hard to see unless you are close. Also, looks like someone(probably the jy) used the old style machine to mount or dismount them, there is some chipping in the clear coat on the leading edge. Absolutly no curb rash, or wheel weight marks. The centers are a dark grey metallic. 2 fronts and 2 rears. The centers look lighter in pics because i was using the flash on my camera. Asking $600 plus shipping.

001-6.jpg

006.jpg

007-5.jpg

003-9.jpg

004-8.jpg

Couple more pics

I am going to take some pics tomorrow without the flash, see if the blemishes show up better.

019.jpg

025.jpg

Now listed on ebay

Listed these on ebay for $400 starting price, no reserve. If anyone is interested in making an offer on here, i can always end the auction.

how big of a spacer? can you ship motor freight? any idea on shipping to 39208?

Check in the wheel and tire section, i think it is 1/2 inch. Shipping would probably run $80-100 by fed ex.