SET OF 4 GNX WHEELS - GNX OFFSET - NOT GTA'S

ERIC6659

These are a new set of 4 GNX wheels. These wheels were custom built by a company in California. They are stagered offsets and will give the exact look of a GNX (They fill the wheel flares up all the way). Set of 4 wheels with center caps, lugs and valve stems. These are the highest quality GNX repro wheels available at any price! Made in the USA
xyxthumbs.gif

$1300.00 includes shipping anywhere in the USA!

Thank you
Eric

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 329
Im sorry i read 13,000 maybe you corrected it or maybe im getting old. lol. Not a bad deal.

I believe he got them same place I did off ebay!! Guys username is bigboost1986 hes sold several sets but dont quote me on that!!

I am interested pending a question, how do they compare with Kirbans wheels? What size? Can you provide a pic at more of a head on angle and also the caps & lug nuts, thanks..

Yes those wheels are mine if you have questions you can ask me.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Why dont you fill everyone in. After the fishy thread I cant be the only one wondering about these.

These are a new set of 4 GNX wheels. These wheels were custom built by a company in California. They are stagered offsets and will give the exact look of a GNX (They fill the wheel flares up all the way). Set of 4 wheels with center caps, lugs and valve stems. These are the highest quality GNX repro wheels available at any price! Made in the USA
xyxthumbs.gif

$1300.00 includes shipping anywhere in the USA!

Thank you
Eric
are they still for sale?