Set of 4 GNX/GTA front wheels with Comp T/A tires in New York cheap for quick sale

Macs69

Ok, here's the deal. I bought these from another forum member about 1 1/2 months ago, and ended up having to sell my GN due to being a little tight on money. I paid for them via PayPal, and need to make the 3 hour journey from Maryland to West Babylon, New York next week to pick up. If they wind up not selling, I'm just going to make the trek up there, and put up for sale factoring in my travel cost... My lazy side would prefer that someone just buy them from me and pick up, but the deal has to happen quick because the guy I bought them from wants them out of his garage next week.

Set of 4- 16" x 8" GTA front wheels with black centers. No nicks or curbing, but the black centers could use a quick re-shoot to look nice. NOS GM GNX center caps, and a set of complete lug nuts except for 4 which were locking. Correct tires mounted on rims per original GNX sizing, in excellent shape - 255's on back, 245's on front.
$700 firm, and they must be picked up. Price is cheap for a simple, no drama sale. This deal goes off the table if I have to go pick up...

Sorry, I can't provide pictures due to the original thread being gone now. PM if interested. This is a great deal... Save me 6 hours in the car...

Yes, Vinny. That's the set. I don't want to trouble him to re-post the pics. He's been storing the wheels for all this time for me. Let me know if you want them.

Hmmmm, set of GTA wheels posted here yesterday sold for $300 within 2 hours, even though it was 2 fronts, and 2 rears...

One would think that these being 4 correct offset fronts, having black centers, having nearly new properly sized GNX tires, having NOS GM GNX center caps, and having lugs, would make these a no brainer for $400 more...

You can lead a horse to water, but can't make 'em drink bump...

Deal is off the table. There will be pictures on the eBay ad at a much higher price.