Set of 4 Fiberglass Bumper Fillers

mgmshar

Purchased from the GSCA - never used - decided to go in a different direction. All four fillers are in the condition as received from the GSCA. Will be shipped in the same two boxes as they were shipped to me (fronts in one box, rears in another box). Also comes with two copies of the installation instructions for the rear fillers (don't know why they didn't send me the instructions for the front fillers...).

$225 plus shipping. If you'd like a shipping quote, please let me know.

I accept PayPal, but you pay the fees. Otherwise, I will take a check or money order, but I will not ship until it clears.

Thanks for looking!

IMAG0215.jpg

I would prefer not to divide these, but if I do, here is the pricing for each pair individually...

$155 for the rears plus shipping.

$80 for the fronts plus shipping.

As before, you pay PayPal fees, I will take a check/M.O. but will not ship until it clears, let me know if you need a shipping quote.

Thanks,

Somebody asked for some clarification, so here are some more photos of the passenger-rear filler.

IMAG0221.jpg

This is the right-rear filler in the orientation it would be on the car. The right half of the license plate pocket is on the left side of the filler. The curved surface with the reflection of the flash is the surface that would be visible between the bumper and right tail light assembly.

IMAG0223.jpg
Here is the back (invisible) side. The cat that is molesting my leg is not part of this sale.

IMAG0224.jpg

Here is the flange that connects to the three bolts on the quarter panel. As the instructions indicate, you will need to drill three holes through this flange during the fitting process.

IMAG0225.jpg

Here is the flang that goes under the tailight (top of the part in this view). Again, you will need to drill holes in the flange during the alignment process. Note that there is a one-piece flange - not individual tabs like the stock bumper fillers.

IMAG0227.jpg

Here are the instructions for the rear fillers.

Hope this helps,

Would like to sell these before I go to the Woodward Dream Cruise. New pricing below:

$225 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 for the entire set (front and rears).

$155 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 for the rears only.

$80 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 for the fronts only.

..and I'll eat the PayPal fees if you choose to pay that way. However, if you use PayPal and pay me via a "personal money transfer" rather than "pay for merchandise", I would be grateful.

Thanks for looking...