Service Manual

Where there is a will there's a way! Bandwidth sucks :( great idea on the google drive!

I'm glad everyone has been able to access it.

You guys on the thread that have been able to get what you need, would you be willing to help out others?

Just help people with questions about burning, using virtual drives to mount the ISO, or help with downloading however people try to get it. You know, a little community tech support! :)

Tried to download on I-Pad but says Safari unable to download , any ideas? P S I think what you're doing is great-refreshing for once that someone is not motivated by GREED or their own agenda for the greater good of the Buick community at large

Tried to download on I-Pad but says Safari unable to download , any ideas? P S I think what you're doing is great-refreshing for once that someone is not motivated by GREED or their own agenda for the greater good of the Buick community at large
Apple does not like people downloading anything directly lol. That's why I love Droid (says the guy using an iPhone 5 lol) There is an app on the iPhone called Downloads, that will let you download it. Make sure you are not downloading the .iso file. The link that I provided is already extracted and will be your best option using the app.

Just help people with questions about burning, using virtual drives to mount the ISO, or help with downloading however people try to get it. You know, a little community tech support! :)
Thanks Jeremy..... I bought the CD eons ago for like $10 to go with my factory 25 lb. hardcopy and it has been invaluable for 'long-distance' diagnosis. Glad everything has worked out for you and thanks for enduring what you went thru (probably few know...) when you first put this out. If anyone just can't get the download to work (just worked fine for me) shoot me a PM and I will send you a PDF copy on disc for shipping.