Service Manual

T-top87GN

The Buick Manual CD Guy
I took the order link down a few months ago because I had a plan I wanted to put into action. But I didn't want to piss off anyone.

I want to thank everyone that donated to help me out with the car. For those of you that don't know, this all started with me just wanting the manual on a CD for myself. A few friends said they would like to have it too. Three days after bringing my new son home from the hospital, I finished the front suspension replacement on the car. I took the car to the shop for alignment that day. On the way home there was a freak thunderstorm with an incredible downpour. I was cut off on the Interstate by a late 90's blue ford festiva. I swerved to avoid him and the rear of the car hydroplaned. It spun into a concrete wall at speed and pretty much trashed the car. I was ok and the drivetrain survived. The proceeds from the CD have helped me rebuild the car to what is was before.

So again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!

Now it's time to live by my credo. No not, "Yes I'll have another," but "Information should be free." So here it is.

https://kat.ph/trsrvman-iso-t7395056.html -- You'll need a BitTorrent client to download the iso. I have always used uTorrent myself. Please consider seeding for a while after you have the iso downloaded to we can help it spread quickly.

If you donated to receive your copy thank you again. Please don't feel spited by this. You helped me get back something that took me a long time to build the first time around.

Sorry to hear about your car, Jeremy. Glad that you're ok. I could use another copy on CD , can't download it myself. PM me for an address and get me your paypal.

sorry i dont totally understand

is the download free or does it require payment?

what is the file?

glad all turned out well amd no one got hurt

joel

It's free! Just download the torrent file and open it with a torrent client. After a short while you will have the iso image of the CD. Then you can burn it or use a tool to mount it as a CD on your computer. :)

Jeremy,

I know there are a lot of people who have issues with ISO format which may vary from software to hardware compatibility. I've uploaded a torrent with the files already extracted for immediate use. It can be found here: http://kat.ph/trsrvman-t7397823.html

Awesome of you to share your hard work at no charge.. I have downloaded the bit torrent app on my android and downloaded from the link. Cannot open file. Can I use my android to download manual? Thanks for any help, Joe

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Jopaustu: if you downloaded the first link in the thread you will need to mount it onto a virtual driver to extract the files. Use my link which is above about 2-3 posts above this one and it will have everything extracted.

Hi T-top87GN,
Tired to download this and my AVG flash a thread warning, so I stop it and removed the little that got through. Is there any way of cleaning the download and repost it again?

There's nothing wrong with the download. Your AVG is marking the site hosting the file as bad. And the file you download directs your torrent client to where it needs to get the file.

I'd love to just post the ISO somewhere but bandwidth costs money.

I'll see if I can post a howtohere soon.

I've got AVG Anti-Virus Pro and SpyBot Search & Destroy... the ISO file is clean. The notice is from the download coming from an unknown (untrusted) host. That's all.

I was just looking for the site to buy this and now here it is free. Thanks for the time and effort you put into this.

I'll be seeding this forever. Can we get this stickied?

Thanks MAK507!!
No, Thank YOU!! I love to help any way I can. I'm a novice mechanic with little experience. Reading this manual is like the bible for the GN. You've made that possible and I'll definitely be more knowledgeable thanks to your sharing of this file

thank you very much i did not want to just download eithout checking on payment
much appreciated!!"!
joel

Thank you both T-top87GN, and MAK507 for your help
After downloading it open with Nero to burn onto a CD disc, and then realize I ran out of disc.
At first I saw any times the site of BitTorrent so I decided to become a client and that's when the AVG flagged it.
After MAK 507 posted the ISO link I had no problem afterwards; now I need to get some CD disc.
By the way, I'm one of your clients who purchased your TR manual many years back
Thanks again

Yes it is FREE! Enjoy guys!

And thank you GNONYX for helping me get the car back together!