Sensible converter?

TurboTommy

Carless Loser
Hey guys...
What would you guys recommend for a converter that stalls around 2200-2400?? Something sturdy and with lock-up of course -- my motor is makin' around 350hp and 430 ftlbs, seems to be enough power to make a converter stall about 200 more than it's rated (at least with what I got in there now.) Oh yeah, it's for a 200r4...duh! :D

Thanks guys!

Ok, in case people are confused...I'm asking if there is a converter better than a stock converter that I should consider? Also, take into consideration that I get more stall out of a stocker...at least I assume. When I bought my car it had the wrong converter (some jackass rebuilt the tranny and used weak 200r4 parts, the old coverter stalled below 2K.) I'm am looking for about stock stall speed -- Maybe a little over...

Re: heheheh My turn....

Originally posted by WE4
LOLOLOL
Bruce,
As Scooter Brothers at Comp Cams would say, "We're not racing cars down the track anymore, we're racing companies." :p

ROFLMAO!!!!

Can you feel the love? HUH? ... CAN YA?.....ROFL:D

That is funny if you sit and think about it.
Thanks as always Greg, ... Bruce :)

Bruce
WE4

Thanks, you rule guys! :cool:

I think I like the PTS converter as of now...any other option I could check out just for the sake of it?

There are "many" out there. Greg and I were just having a little fun. Whatever your choice turns out to be, just make sure you research what it is you are looking for and consider service as well as price.

Bruce
We4