selling TTA

rex362

1989 Turbo Trans Am ...Mint..only 1,200 miles...all there..factory stickers still on rims
no mods....no dings/dents...NADA...just the tiypical crack in spoiler..no pics needed...like i said mint in and out

$27,500 firm

chicago...rex362@yahoo.com

(grumpy....come and buy it)

nope !!! not me !!! I still have enuff junk without adding more :eek: I thought this car was the car of your dreams ??? turn into a "nitemare" ?? :p

hey grumpy....no nightmare,not at all.......just need the space for my gs project and $$,... first born starting college soon.....and yes...i should of picked one up that was clean and much higher milaege ..like around 60k miles.....so i can drive it....this one is a shame 2 drive....like i said earlier...strictly investment grade for the future..for someone that has space and time...$35k+ in 2009 and then some(if not sooner)...watch

I will have nitemares after selling TTA...

kid's edumacation :rolleyes: is more important than the car !! Plus ya put the $$ to good use .. I had all sorts of big buck cars from years ago that I sold !! any regret's ??? nope .. most of them I doubled my $$ in a few months :p plus if ya miss it that much there will still be other's for sale !! good luck with the sale :cool:

rex362 said:
hey grumpy....no nightmare,not at all.......just need the space for my gs project and $$,... first born starting college soon.....and yes...i should of picked one up that was clean and much higher milaege ..like around 60k miles.....so i can drive it....this one is a shame 2 drive....like i said earlier...strictly investment grade for the future..for someone that has space and time...$35k+ in 2009 and then some(if not sooner)...watch

I will have nitemares after selling TTA...

Definitely more than 35k by 09..........just turned down 30K for mine.

rex362 said:
send him my way.....

Rex

I'll let him know about yours. I don't know if he'll buy it sight unseen ?

The car would need to be museum quailty(like mine).

Finders fee of course :D